Wednesday, July 26, 2017

This Rapture Video Will Make You Cry

     -Seem to be hearing in my ear, unable to shake the lyrics to the song, 'Mac tonight, "when the clock strikes, half past six, babe, time to head for golden lights," (streets, the southeast, the rapture will ultimately spell America's exodus). I'm right here reminded of my now deceased husband Mack, always in my dream acting like a type of Jesus, doing the Leopard skin coat dream, (www.theissuoftherest2016.blogspot.com), again acting as this blessed bridegroom, come in like a thief to snatch the Bride out from under them, these sorely distracted people, this curse of strong delusion, beware, Apb, The RAM

For The Lord Himself,

     -I know it say it'll make you cry, I admit I laughed and shouted more than I cried, and did my hallelujah march, dance all around. Of course, then I said, I got to share this with my family and friends on face book, especially having received as a word twice, NOW! That's Twice, as in Judgment Now, and the Word Now! As a blinking light of caution and just the other night the word "DECIDE!" Then oddly just the other night still, what seem like a yellow cab, written on the side with the words, "lay a siege," surely see North Korea or any Asian Enemy.
     -Clearly, that's as in Ezekiel 4, as in www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com, of when Elohim God's judgment unite your enemies against you. Get out guys, those crying peace and safety are nothing but those thieves and robbers that Jesus forewarn. Instead get as far southeast as possible into what will be an American exodus, unless like this specialty saints is describing, you are Christ and on this second by second countdown you're being snatched out, awake, repent, rapture or escape, in this order, Apb, The RAM, see DECIDE! Here, http://escapingones2017.blogspot.com/2017/07/decide.html

Prophecy Link

     -Seen to be hearing a voice screaming "SEVENTEEN," when I was first commanded 2003, to mark 17 and 7 it would be a while before i realized it, these were the numerical surrounding Noah's Ark, hence marking the end of all things rebellious men into the making of the rainbow covenant, now so horribly broken, repent or perish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment