Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Blackness

"I don't want to know when I'm gonna die, even when I'll lose my immortal soul, but God knows, and want you to know as well!

Prophecy Link

Seen to open my eyes, to nothing but blackness, nothing to see, hear, feel, eat or drink but this blank blackness, and just as soon as I realized, this as a fulfillment. I admit, I started to cry out to God plenty, that I wasn't ready! Please God, I'm not ready, I'm just not ready, I hadn't prepared like I ought. Which just as I admit remind me of the recent cry in my ear lately, Nicolas Cage, his movie Faceoff and My eldest son loving to mock him. That as soon as my eyes open, only a couple weeks past, I heard the cry, "are you readyyyyy, ready for the big ride, babyyyy, it's a parody not only about the faceoff of nuclear war Trump and Jong Un are in, but the suddenly snatching out of the Bride, once crying, I'm not ready; just as so remember, doing the moving to Georgia dream 2015, now come for me, 2017, a Caden/Cameron type asked, Are you ready?

....Darkness is Come!

"Who want to hear what I just learn about the eclipse I just learn is to impact more so the areas by a dream two years ago to the exact date and month Holy Spirit just evacuated me from. Well more like a timely relocation? Though not only so, but even more curious, this phenomenon is staged to happen right along the beginning of a school year 2017, that's commanded to be finished.
-"sincerely, I was channel surfing just now, come upon a weather news broadcast, clicked on it just in time, just as this meteorologist start talking about this August 21 eclipse, it's trajectory and what route, ...Apb, see what's most important, here, http://2017divinerelocation.blogspot.com/2017/08/i-was-channel-surfing-just-now-come.html

No comments:

Post a Comment