Saturday, August 12, 2017

Revelation 12 Sign, Jesus Is Here!

-And I heard In My Hearing, Revelation, Whereas I Heard Further In My Hearing, Revelation 12 Sign and Yet Further I Heard, Judgment Now! Beware, Apb -I wrote in response to Military analyst even strategist who foolishly and disastrously don't foreseen any impact Us soil, which at this stage of bible prophecy is just ridiculous: Apb, Comment: I find military analyst war strategy a little lopsided as America's leaders, I haven't heard one that presents one that involves US soil. They're sadly, sadly mistaking, thinking this is like the days of the Cuban Missile crisis or those twin Asian cities, this war will cause millions of deaths on US soil. Let Apostle be clear, any war right now, involving the US will leave millions in death and soul tolls US soil and I've seen it too many times to count. So when these military analyst get real about this sizable outbreak of mortuary Us soil , then your national to local leaders can get serious about warning you, all of you! Flee from her, from western rule as though there is not the next hour left and you know it, see Eze. 5, Mat. 24, Rev. 18, and may God bless your exodus, Apb, The RAM! -I further choose this video, as it present more likely the war to military scenario I've been seeing these 31 springs of Elohim's promise, like the days of Noah, to Sodom to the fulfillment of John's testament of Revelation 18, to simply bring America. As in western rule to an end by dangerously again, judging her according to it's measure of weighty blood guiltiness, until 190 months, by a subtraction of 190 years, again instantly. I been ministering an Asian invasion that is come US soil, since the night of dreaming such things, nearly twenty years ago and what I can tell you is some Asian power, Korea, Japan, China did bring troops of aggression here and fulfilled the additional warning concerning my grandchildren 2011, of growing up in an occupied, (possibly Sharia Law), territory that's America. Thus are Holy Spirits to Apostle mightily with concern seeing this abrupt outbreak of nuclear war, completely overshadowing Trump's god complex is pending, just as an ELE event, again, US soil. -I feel I must tell you, Holy Spirits as by a moving us to Georgia dream 06/26/2015, (God's Trump into America's Truexit), and now two years to this day and month and by the removal of certain loved ones into ascension, has moved me Southeast to either an escape to an exodus from great cataclysms. Great sorrows that will target the western seaboard into the mid-south, this is possibly why America now has two predictions, one prophetic and one scientific of a an approaching either military to natural event that will instantly cause 20 million people their lives. -I admit, possibly the extinction level event I saw, that ended instantly 190 years of modern technology, not only designed to target all parents.Though it is with purpose as to forestall this human genocide, sexual perversion, all forms of institutions involving children are to be finished, instantly. Apostle encourage you all to read and understand Revelation 18, I believe Apostle John is being given a grand panorama regarding the fall of this end time Mystery Babylon, that is the great whore, beginning with America's destruction and ending as Gog and Magog is finished, beware and may God bless your exodus, Apb, The RAM, see more here, www.ezekiel586bc1986ad.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment