Saturday, August 12, 2017

Fifty Million Will Die!

     Video... "A Dictatorship In The Shadows," Video, I, Apostle couldn't have said it better myself, though Trump showed himself a dangerous man. Certainly the emphasis being on, showed HIMSELF a dangerous man when he declared America safe indefinitely. I mean you could virtually hear Jong Un's missiles impacting US soil this fulfillment of an Asian invasion 1998, even that such foolishness is met with sudden destruction, I Thess. 5:3, millions dead, injured or missing, let no man, nor President deceive you, beware! Apb

Video, WW3 Has Just Begun, Video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f32tgEpKPMs, (see here, www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com), Apb

Prophecy Link

-And I Heard in my hearing a cry in my ear, just as my eyes open, "Are You Readyyy, Ready For The Big Ride Babyyyy!, 07/31/2017 (It's Nicholas cage character, Castor Troy, The Movie face Off, certainly this parody right now of what's truly going on between Trump and Jong Un. Of america being warn on having a nuclear fate, whose Trump is a Truexit and Jong Un's out break of Missiles tests, taunting relentlessly US soil, beware, be very aware
Prophecy Links

-And I Heard In My Hearing: "Your is a nuclear fate, get ye to repentant alters, God is avenging Martyred Blood," beware, Apb,
-And I Heard In My Hearing 2002, per 4 continents to countries (Asia, America,Japan and Russia in a block, "fifty million will die, and I heard in my hearing, 2017, just before Trump's Inauguration, "fifty million will die!" Apb
-And I Heard In My Hearing, 2005, "it's a hit, cities hit, Guam just did it," (let no man deceive you). Jesus, Apb

-In this dream of 03/27/2009, I witness how myriads in the country were sitting anxiously in front of their TV sets awaiting and anticipating good to horrible news. I imagined it was like a scene similar to the Cuban Missile crisis and the entire country, make that the world nervously anticipating a war between America and Russia.
-Although just as soon as the worse news broke I saw readied, alert and now fleeing for their lives, for their children lives of stampeding Americans. I saw those slacking behind were come upon by a death angel in the land who laid them back as to jam a sharp, sword-like syringe into their chest, their heart. I saw after this deadly execution how Americans end up as nothing more than a brown, magnetic manner of memorabilia one is to hang on the refrigerator, beware, Apb, see www.thephoenix1020.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment